UK SHIP NO TAX

Monday, January 12, 2015

Instructions on SVDI BMW Function Authorization

I have already used FVDI ABRITES Commander for a long time. But recently I bought a new SVDI VAG Commander as a substitute when my FVDI was out of work. Before using it for my BMW, what I need to do is to get BMW function authorization . It is really a hard nut for me to crack. Therefore, I turn to the Aobd2shop (the shop I bought my SVDI) engineer for solution.
SVDI
And my problem had been treated as priority; I got feedback 1 day after I sent the e-mail to the customer service Here listed the instructions on how to get BMW function authorization for this SVDI diagnostic tool..
1. Provide the Serial Number to the dealer or seller of the SVDI, and let the dealer authorize your device.
2. Start up your SVDI, and check its device info to see if the authorization is successfully added.
3. Click updating bottom, and then the authorization will be applied on your SVDI.
Through above 3 steps, your SVDI VAG Commander is available to work for BMW car.

No comments:

Post a Comment