UK SHIP NO TAX

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Need a cheap Chrysler Pin code reader

Hi, Apple,
I just started the auto work recently and bought a car key programmer and would like to make a new key for a Chrysler in my garage. However, it requires me to provide PIN code of the car before starting the programming. I realized that AD offered a trade in deal for about the same price as the programmer. Thinking I may have liked to switch to the code. So I am wondering that do you have any products that can pull Chrysler pin codes? If yes, please give me more info about it, like function and update. Thank you in advance.
 
Adam
 
Dear Adam,
 
Yes, we have a tool named Pin code reader for Chrysler that may be what you want The tool is a neat and simple device that allows you to read Pin codes from Chrysler vehicles Below are the details..:
 
Update: It can not be updated
Support Car Type: Chrysler (Type2)
Language: English
Function:
 
1. Read out for Chrysler (Type2) vehicle pin cod
2. Read data from Immobilizer controller and show the pin code on the screen of the device directly.
 
Power supply requirement: 12V
 
Packing List:
1pc x Pin Code Reader Multiplexer
1pc x Pin Code Reader Cable

No comments:

Post a Comment